Why We Choose William Pike?
To keep things simple, who doesn't like Pikey!
Pikey is definitely in the conversation for the best jockey Australia has ever seen! The Wizard has won multiple Group 1's and has only once in the last 10 seasons ridden less than 100 winners for the year! Pike has ridden in just under 10,000 races and has placed 20% win rate accompanied by a 47% placing rate. Nobody compares!!
Whilst Pike has been elevated to cult hero status in Australian Racing he has always remained as humble as ever. During all this Pike and his team do as much as they can for the community, such as donating trophies, and prize money.
Releasing the "The William Pike Collection" first highlights a display from Kyal and Jaycin of appreciation and a way of saying thank you to William, the Pike family and his manger Dale for everything they have done for the great sport of Horse Racing!
Pikes most recent successes in 2020 have been:
- 2020 W.W. Cockram Stakes (Group 3) - Perfect Jewel
- 2020 Danehill Stakes (Group 2) - Doubtland
- 2020 Schillaci Stakes (Group 2) - Dirty Work
- 2020 Caulfield Stakes (Group 1) - Arcadia Queen
- 2020 Caulfield Guineas (Group 1) - Ole Kirk
- 2020 Red Roses Stakes (Group 3) - Written Beauty
- 2020 Kirin-Railway Stakes (Group 1) - Inspirational Girl
Why We Choose Jamie Kah?
Punters Wardrobe love a good young success story and there is none better in the racing world than female Jockey, Jamie Kah.
Born and bred in South Australia, Kah picked up the racing game quickly and rode her 1st official winner at the tender age of 16!
The South Australian racing world wasn't ready for this teenage sensation as she claimed the "Adelaide Jockey's Premiership" in her first full season of riding (2012/13).
She won the premiership for the third time in the 2017/18 season making it 3 wins from 5 seasons against tough, experienced competition! She was clearly the best jockey in South Australia at the time and made the move to Victoria.
Success seemed to follow her everywhere she went and in early 2019 she rode Harlem to claim her 1st Group 1 Victory in the Australian Cup.
In October 2020, Kah was ranked as the top female jockey by the Thoroughbred Racing Commentary's global ranking. Just another outstanding feat.
Not only are her efforts on the track outstanding but her efforts off the track are equally as commendable. Kah and partner, Clayton Douglas who is also a rider/trainer re-home, look after and retrain racehorses. Another fantastic contribution to the Racing Community!
As of January 2021 she is currently leading the 2020/21 Victorian Jockey Premiership!
Kahs best successes have been:
- 2019 Australian Cup (Group 1) - Harlem
- 2020 Toorak Handicap (Group 1) - Mr Quickie
- 2020 Gilgai Stakes (Group 2) - Zoutori
- 2020 Moonee Valley Gold Cup (Group 2) - Miami Bound
- 2020 Wakeful Stakes (Group 2) - Victoria Quay
- 2020 Zipping Classic (Group 2) - Sound